Although the Internet has increased the popularity of electronic dance music, the nightclub culture synonymous with it is still a mystery to most. ...
THE ARTISTS WHO MAKE IT.
CLUB EXPERIENCE FOR
EVERYONE BEYOND BOUNDARIES
GLOBALLY INFLUENCING PRODUCER TEAM
Mixmag is since first publishing in 1983, it has been the king of dance music media. Mixmag has office in London and 13 oversea bases to distribute their media and has global dance music freaks’ network.mixmag.net
WE RAVE YOU is the online dance music culture magazine started from 2012. They are not in the market since long time but has gained lots of fans and has a certain position in EDM movement.weraveyou.com
WHAT WE DO
THE FUTURE WORLD WE PICTURE
Evolution of digital technology has developed dance music industry more diversified for users. On the other hand, copyright issues are more complicated now and we are seeing inequality for artists in security of proper income. Dance music fans have various information sources now and there are many ways of payment system, and it complicates elements just to enjoy dance music. We are going to solve such issues with blockchain technology.
GLOBAL MARKET SIZE of DANCE MUSIC
( billion )
NEW VALUATIONS THAT BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY ACTUALIZE
Recognize the tasks and reality from dance music industry.
- Management of complicated patents, rights and its protections.
- Visualization of rankings
- Analyze users’ preferences and recommend (management of each user’s individual information)
- New system that anyone can make music to re-mix nad distribute to earn income.
OUR GLOBAL NETWORK
We have each area, location managements, and we will enrich our contents distribution and support system.
- Launch test cases
- Start business partnership with live streaming distribution platform ‘Uplive’
- Launch block chain project specified for dance music
- Foundation of GDM World Pte.Ltd in Singapore
- Mixmag, WE RAVE YOU became our partners
- Started distribution for GDM application, wallet function, and ticketing service
- App Update
- GDM Chain Release 1.0
OUT TEAM MEMBER
- Founder / CEO
- Mitsuo Tamemasa
- Co-Founder / COO
- Mitsunori Yasuda
- Changjiang Lee
- Takuo Nishimura
- Masashige Urata
- CMO & Producer
- China Business Officer
- Feng Siyuan
- Indonesia Representative
- Tsutomu Yokoyama
- Korea Representative
- Masamichi Tanaka
- Nick Stevenson
- Managing Director, Mixmag
- Yotam Dov
- CEO and Founder, We Rave You
- TENG Theng Dar
- Chairman, Regina Global Holdings Pte Ltd
- Brandon Liu
- CTO/CIO(Quant) &Co-Founder,Blocknology Capital. CTO, GBFA.
- Eric Zhang
- 95 generations Serial Entrepreneur GBFA Investment Manager
- Ian Hawkins
- CSO, Blocknology Capital